About this item
The Stanley FatMax 23" Toolbox is ideal for store and carry tools, parts or other essential items from place to place. It features a heavy-duty frame construction with water seal to provide ultimate protection from the elements to your tools. This structural foam toolbox provides ample space to store your most-used tools, so they will be well-organized and within easy reach. It features a V-groove on top of the lid to secure items for easy sawing and cutting. This Stanley FatMax toolbox also features an ergonomically-designed handle for easy carrying. The anti-rust metal latches have openings to accommodate a padlock. This portable toolbox is an ideal choice for carpenters, mechanics and others in the construction or repair business. It will also help you keep your tools well organized and ready for the task at hand. Its quality construction ensures that it is durable enough to stand the test of time.
Stanley FatMax Toolbox:
- The portable tote tray length design of the Stanley FatMax toolbox allows for the storage of large tools
- Large metal rustproof latches with padlock eye
- Ergonomic hand lifting recesses incorporated in the body for carrying heavy loads
- Integrated V-grooves on top lid suitable for pipes and lumber
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 12.0 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- It is the box your looking for!by XTCP8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will keep all your tools dry. I bought mine to be air-tight and its working out just fine.by Ramrise3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very water tight..sat out in snow and then the melt and did not leakby acewannab12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very water tightby SirArvey12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will not have to worry about rain. When the clamps snap in its place the sound it makes will assure you that your tools are gonna be safe and sound.by Blazingbullet11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- greatby greenrover11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?