About this item
The 500 Amp Battery Jump Starter has 500 amps of instant starting power. With 1000 peak amps of power, this battery charger has more than enough power to jump start your car, truck, boat or RV. The portable jump starter also includes a high powered LED light that rotates 270 degrees. This battery charger features a reverse polarity alarm for safety along with a metal handle grip and impact-resistant injection molded housing. Take this portable jump starter with you on the road or water.
Stanley 500 Amp Jump Starter:
- Battery charger has 500 amps of instant starting power
- High powered LED light that rotates 270 degrees
- Portable jump starter includes DC charging plug and heavy duty metal clamps
- #6 AWG Cables
- Power/Charge indicator
- Reverse polarity alarm
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.75 x 6.25 x 13.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It should do it until the charge gets weakby BMTowing4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Armando50002/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 12v charger socket (cigarette style) also acts as an output.by alanbkm2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has that outlet. It also comes with a cord that has 2 cigarette lighter ends to jump a vehicle that way that I find handyby Zork199811/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does have a 12 volt adaptor very handyby 078692/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a 240/120 converter or charge with a battery charger. When charging by battery charger the unit must be in the "on" position. I do this when I do not have an extension cord available.by alanbkm4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit needs 120vac 60 hz to charge. I don't think europe has 60 hz. AC power . I think it's 50 hz. If it is 60 hz, you'll need a converter plug to convert the plug to international use and to mate with european jacks.by nowhimphere2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I understand there are transformers on the market that will convert 240V to 120V. You would plug the transformer into your 240V outlet, then the 120V product would be plugged into the transformer. If you can find one of the transformers, you should be able to use this product with no problem.by Packerhead2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i heard they where short so that you have to put stanley next to the battery to reach terminalsby eagle9314/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- alittle over a footby BMTowing4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 TO 4 FEETby susieq534/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?