About this item
The SL5W09 Stanley 5 Watt LED Spotlight is a compact tool that uses a Cree high-power bulb to produce 192 Lumens of well-focused and efficient lighting. This handheld light is equipped with a rubber bezel and a carrying lanyard for easy handling and a firm grip. It provides constant light output so it is a great choice for the home, shop, business or car. It also features a dimmer control that extends its run time up to 10 hours. The spotlight runs on a 7.2-volt NiMH battery and can be charged with the included CEC AC charger quickly so you don't have to worry about replacements. The Stanley LED spotlight is a versatile tool to keep by your side. It will also come in very handy during power outages and other emergency situations. The hand-held LED spotlight is comfortable to hold, easy to carry and is designed with the durability you need to get those tough jobs done. It is strong enough to even be used as a work light.
Stanley SL5W09 5 Watt LED Spotlight:
- Stanley 5 Watt LED Spotlight
- The Stanley LED spotlight gives you a constant light output
- Dimmer control
- Up to 10 hrs run-time
- Rubber bezel
- CEC AC charger (UL-listed)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 3.0 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Lightpro5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...by CarlMason6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is not a car charger included.by SES32894/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by ChelseaMom8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Charge it until green LED lights up. 20 minutes at full power is average.by CarlMason6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 hours or until led status light turns green.by ChelseaMom3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it lets you know the light will change from red to green and audio alert will let you know. Takes about 20 min to chargeby pashka3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, contact manufacturer.by CarlMason3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Manual says you should not have to for the life of the flashlight, but if something needs to be addressed, call the manufacturerby ChelseaMom3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?