About this item
The Stanley 3/8'' Extend Quick Release Ratchet 92-645 is true toolbox essential. This powerful set is ideal for home and workshop use. This low profile ratchet set features extendable handle technology with five locking positions and a flexible, locking head for improved operation in limited access areas. It's crafted with a handy quick release mechanism to lock sockets onto the drive and the reversible mechanism for easy one hand direction. The 60-tooth gear system allows for low arc swing and enables high torque ratcheting. A chrome vanadium-forged body gives it plenty of strength and durability for even the toughest jobs. The knurled handle finish gives you superior grip and slip resistance. The extendable ratchet is finished with chrome plating, so it's both corrosion-resistant and easy to keep clean.
Stanley 3/8'' Extend Quick Release Ratchet 92-645:
- Extendable ratchet technology allows for the handle extension from 10.5 to 15 and 5 locking positions
- 60-tooth gear system for low arc swing and high torque ratcheting
- Flexible locking head for improved operation in limited access areas
- Low profile pear head design for better accessibility
- Quick release mechanism to lock sockets onto the drive during operation and allow easy change over
- Reversible mechanism for easy one hand direction change
- Chrome vanadium-forged body for torque, strength and durability
- Full polish chrome plating for anti-corrosion protection and easy cleaning
- Knurled handle finish for increased slip resistance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 5.3 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.