About this item
Take along your favorite beverage or hot item and keep it warm thanks to the Stanley 2-Quart Classic Vacuum Bottle. The distinctive Stanley bottle is an American icon that works as hard today as it did nearly 100 years ago. This stainless steel vacuum bottle includes a double wall of unbreakable steel insulation. This helps keeps the coffee hot for hours, or it can store another favorite warm beverage with the same result. This classic Stanley bottle comes with a rust-proof finish and has a double-wall stainless steel cup, an easy-to-pour stopper and a heavy-duty handle for ease of use. The Stanley thermos flask comes with a special feature of its own. The 8 oz lid of this double-wall water bottle can also be used as a mug. You can use this thermos flask on the job, as it is perfectly suitable for those who work in long shifts and need to take a hot beverage break frequently. Stanley's bottles are long-lasting and durable.
Stanley 2-Quart Classic Vacuum Bottle:
- Durable double-wall stainless steel vacuum insulation
- 8 oz. lid doubles as a mug
- Stainless steel vacuum bottle has rust-proof finish
- Lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.3 x 5.5 x 14.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- No it's to bigby An anonymous customer11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it didn't mine. But this us definitely a lot nicer than the original.by Gran5711/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it won't fit :(by HapppyDayze11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby An anonymous customer4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's the same top cap as on there smaller bottles and my answer would be YESby potslinger4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have not broken mine open as yet so I can't answer the carcoal question but I would think that would add some heavey weightb to the bottle and mine is light Got mine at WAL MART on lineby potslinger4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased my green thermos on line at Walmart. It was made in china and has a lot of numbers on the bottom but no 103. I do not know where you can purchase a silver thermos.by RonaldEP5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?