Customers also viewed these products
- $44.18 List price $63.94Save $19.76
- $59.99 Was $70.54Save $10.55
- Reduced Price$124.99 List price $149.99Save $25.00
- $49.70 List price $68.88Save $19.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stanley 18-Inch Bolt Cutter feature a pivot mechanism that gives you easier cutting of tougher material. You will enjoy the durable, forged handles and the slip resistant rubberized grip.
- 18" bolt cutters
- 3 point pivot mechanism allows for easier cutting with tougher material
- Durable forged handles
- Slip resistant rubberized handles
- Meets ANSI standards
|Material:||Rubber , Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||14-376|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.50 x 6.00 x 1.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it can. You need to put some muscle into it. I just cut a masterlock off. It works well.by Convience11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i wld not try it. i bought it to cut a $5 lock off a cart and it broke on the first goby SearsHC6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$12.49 Was $14.99Save $2.50
- Rollback$19.99 Was $21.08Save $1.09
- $21.99 Was $24.05Save $2.06