Stamina InStride Total Body Cycle 135
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Place the Stamina InStride Total Body Cycle 135 on the floor, sit in a comfortable chair and pedal to exercise your lower body. Place the Stamina InStride Cycle on a tabletop and pedal with your hands for an upper body workout strengthening arms, shoulders and back. Using the Stamina InStride Total Body Cycle 135 is a great way to improve circulation and joint mobility. The InTouch Fitness Monitor times your workout, tracks distance, calories and total reps to keep you motivated during your workout. The non-slip stabilizer pads prevent the Stamina InStride Cycle from slipping, and straps hold your feet firmly in place on the pedals. The Stamina InStride Total Body upper and lower body cycle has a convenient tension control that allows a broad range of pedal resistance to set the intensity of your workout. Compact and lightweight, with built-in handle, makes it convenient take with you or easily store it away.
Stamina InStride Total Body Cycle 135:
- Use for upper body and lower body exercises
- This upper and lower body cycle improves joint mobility
- Molded pedals to easily fit hands and pedal straps to hold feet in place
- Full range-of-motion workout
- Adjustable tension to set desired workout intensity
- InTouch Fitness Monitor tracks length of your work, distance, calories burned, total count of reps and scan mode
- Use in forward or reverse motion
- Non-slip stabilizer pads
- Built-in handle makes carrying and moving easy
- 90-day parts warranty
- 1-year frame warranty
- Model# 15-0135
See all exercise bikes on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 14.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is not completely assembled, but is not hard to put together. You only have to attach the two base pieces, foot pedals and the cover of the count. It is really simple to do and has everything you need to do it. The glide on it is not as smooth as I had hoped, it does stick a little but I went ahead and kept it.by debriv4210/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No...you have to screw the platforms to the body of machine, and screw the pedals on...it was VERY EASYby Scrapp29/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But it comes with four screws and a wrench. Not badby BigFella5599/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it needs to be assembled.by CommunityAnswer9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no but is so easy to assemble that anyone can do it.by onlyonmonday9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but it took me sbout 10 minutes to assemble . all parts and tools needed were included. Needed to install 4 bolts to hold on feet and screw in 2 pedals.by cyclingbob9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sure if you pedal long and hard everyday. It actually works goodby BigFella5599/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes oh yes ONLY IF you understand you have to use it and eat right.. Anything, ANYTHING is going to work IF you use it and what you swallow is not counteract exercise.by onlyonmonday9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Tolchuck11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- Turn the knob to the right while not peddling. Pretty good resistanceby BigFella5599/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- knob.by onlyonmonday6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?