Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enhance your workout with this Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill. It has a sturdy steel frame and dual-weighted flywheels for smooth performance. Self-powered, it allows you to set your own workout pace to meet the needs of your routine. It does not have a motor so that usage is always quiet. This makes it ideal for using in any space. The lightweight design complete with wheels makes it simple to move around and needed. It has a textured, non-slip walking/running surface so you experience results. A grey/black finish lets it blend with all decor. This foldable treadmill has a LCD console display and a 225 lb weight capacity.
Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill:
- The Stamina treadmill has a sturdy steel frame
- Dual-weighted flywheels for smooth workouts
- Self-powered so you set your own workout pace
- No motor means a quiet workout
- Lightweight with wheels for portability
- Textured, non-slip walking/running surface
- Treadmill type: manual
- Finish: grey/black
- Console included: yes
- Foldable: yes
- Weight capacity: 225 lbs
- Console display type on the foldable treadmill: LCD
- Console display features: distance/speed/time/calories
- Height: 47''
- Width: 22''
- Length: 47''
- Belt width: 12.8''
- Belt length: 41''
- Folded height: 47''
- Folded width: 22''
- Folded length: 17''
- Deck height: 45''
- Weight: 48 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.0 x 22.0 x 47.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby CJO717/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There is a little movement whine -- it is not loud or particularly irritating, and you can easily hear anything else going on.by fibroactive7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There is no motor, so the only noise is the noise of your feet/shoes hitting the belt and a low "swish" kind of noise as the belt moves.by Sloaf7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i watch and listen to tv when i use mine. it's very quiet.by ohiocate7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you may need to turn the volume up a lil its quite it doesnt shake across the roomm it just makes....hmmm a scrubbing noise?? I guess thats right like if u were cleaning dishesby An anonymous customer7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by lisalisa277/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can absolutely hear the TV. It's pretty quiet. I did turn the TV up a wee bit but not much.by FtWrthGrrrl7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby CJO713/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's very easy to fold up and wheel away for storage. i have to put mine away after i use it. my apartment is smallby ohiocate1/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its easy to move around on the wheels but u have to teeter it on 1 side and pull it around like that and for the folding bit its a big 2 do 2 fold the darn thingby An anonymous customer8/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very easy to fold and lock in place. I wheel it accross my living room every day.by lisalisa278/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Super simple to fold up - just remove the screw-in knob to fold or unfold. It has wheels already attached when it arrives and wheels between rooms, on carpet too, just beautifully.by FtWrthGrrrl4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i can jog on mine. but i don't think a very heavy person would be able to.by ohiocate3/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im 16 and I wouldnt recomend any1 over the age of 30 try and do it it doesnt teeter or anything the bels gets stuck and then lets loose all @ once I dont mean to imply ur old I just wouldnt try itby An anonymous customer4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not feel comfortable running, you have to use the handraails due to the incline. It is quite stable though.by lisalisa277/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is stable enough, but I would not recommend this for running. Since the belt is not moving on its own, it can be a little jerky, which is why you have to hold on. I did try running on it, and I had to use way more effort than I would on an electric, and trying to hold on at the same time makes it pretty awkward.by FtWrthGrrrl4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?