Stamina Avari Free Stride Stepper
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Avari Free Stride Stepper gives you an effective cardiovascular workout to help you tone up and lose weight. The adjustable stepping action tones and strengthens the calves, buttocks, lower abdominals, hips and thighs. Two adjustable resistance hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth stepping motion. The foam covered handlebars give a firm, comfortable grip. You'll stay motivated as the electronic monitor tracks number of steps per minute, number of steps during the workout, workout time and calories burned. Textured pedals keep your feet stable for a safe, comfortable workout of any length. Heavy-duty steel frame construction.
Stamina Avari Free Stride Stepper:
- Compact design to fit in small workout areas
- Adjustable dual shock resistance
- Multi-function monitor displays strides per minute, stride count, time, calories and scans to track all readouts
- Padded handlebars for comfortable grip
- Easy to move out of the way when not in use
- Wide, textured foot pedals
- Sturdy steel frame
- Floor protectors safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding
- Some assembly required
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year frame, 90 days parts
- Assembled weight: 33 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 31"L x 20"W x 55"H
- Model# A400-010
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.0 x 20.0 x 55.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it doesn't but it is fairly compact compared to a lot of gym equipment.by FCHSfalcon11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product has a weight limit of 250 lbs.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it possible to change the shocks when they wear out? Had a small stepper many years ago but could not replace the shocks.
- Yes the shocks can be change when they are wore out. Please call us at 1-800-375-7520 if you are needing to place an order for the shocks. Kind Regards, Stamina Products Customer Care Specialistby Stamina_Product Expert11/15/2015Written by a verified representative from Stamina_Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?