About this item
The Avari Easy Glide Rower is designed with an aluminum over-sized seat rail for full range-of-motion rowing. The padded, molded seat and adjustable resistance accommodate all users in comfort even during those longer rowing workouts. When you're not using the Easy Glide Rower, simply lift it on end and store out of the way against the wall or in a closet. Rowing is efficient, effective, low impact and works all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. Rowing is very effective in building a strong back and is one of the most effective aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning.
Avari Easy Glide Rower:
- Shock resistance for smooth rowing stroke
- Over-sized aluminum seat rail for smooth sliding seat
- The rower machine has 12 levels of shock resistance
- Tough, braided nylon rowing strap
- Multi-function electronic performance monitor
- Displays workout time, stroke count, total count and calories burned
- Choose the scan function to scroll through all functions during your workout
- Comfortable, molded, easy-sliding seat
- Large foot plates with adjustable straps
- Adjustable nylon foot straps with hook and loop closures
- Floor protectors safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding
- Angled seat rail for easy seat return
- The rower machine stands upright for easy storage
- Use the Avari Easy Glide Rower at least 3 days a week for 20 minute workouts
- For improved cardiovascular fitness, strengthened and toned back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks
- Some assembly required
- Weight limit of the Avari rower: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year frame, 90 days parts
- Assembled dimensions of the Avari rower: 53"L x 23"W x 26"H
- Model# A350-600
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||34.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 23.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you only pull on the rope handle below the timerby John4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We would recommend going to a rower with a higher weight limit such as the A350-700 Avari Programmable Magnetic Rower or the Stamina DT Pro 35-1485.by Stamina_Product Expert1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?