About this item
Elliptical Trainers offer the benefit of a low-impact workout, while exercising both your upper and lower body. With an elliptical trainer, you work your quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, chest, back, triceps, biceps and more. To get the full benefit of the dual action workout, it is important you distribute the resistance between your upper and lower body. The two-in-one cardio trainer on this Avari E175 Magnetic Elliptical with Adjustable Seat gives you the option to sit while still getting the desired workout you want. Sit while warming up, while resting during an intense workout, or during your cool down. The Avari E175 Magnetic Elliptical with Adjustable Seat offers smooth magnetic resistance with 19 different programs to help keep you challenged in your workout: manual program, 12 preset programs, watt program, user setting program or four heart rate programs.
Avari E175 Magnetic Elliptical with Adjustable Seat:
- 2-in-1 elliptical design for use as an elliptical or bikeM
- 19 different programs: manual program, 12 preset programs, user setting program, 4 heart rate control programs and target watt program
- Stationary hand grips
- Pedals adjust to improve position on the Avari magnetic elliptical
- Use with dual-action handlebars for upper and lower body workout or with stationary hand grips for lower body only
- Multi-function LCD display shows workout time, speed, distance, calories burned and heart rate
- 16 levels of resistance can be adjusted anytime during workout
- Seat adjusts horizontally and vertically
- The 2-in-1 elliptical has hand pulse sensors
- Easy leveling adjustment
- The Avari magnetic elliptical features wheels for easy portability
- 14" stride length
- Holder for cell phone or MP3
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 90-day on parts, 3-year frame
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 47"L x 21"W x 59"H
- Model# A550-175
See all Ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Stride Length:||14 inches|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||103.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.0 x 21.0 x 59.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it does. I viewed a video on YouTube that showed it going in reverse.by ResearchShopping1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I live in an apartment and i am looking for an elliptical that is not only sturdy but quiet. is this elliptical quiet?
- The Avari E175 Magnetic Elliptical is reasonable quiet.by CommunityAnswer4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?