About this item
The Stamina Air Rower is designed to give you a smooth, solid, comfortable, low-impact rowing workout at home. Rowing resistance is provided by one of the most used and most popular methods - efficient wind resistance. The Stamina Air Rower is designed with an oversized seat rail and smooth sliding seat. The padded, upholstered seat is comfortable for all users. Textured grips keep hands stable and comfortable while rowing. A multi-function monitor keeps you motivated and informed during your workout displaying distance, calories burned, speed and time. The Stamina Rower stores easily with a foldable steel frame and built-in wheels that let you roll it effortlessly. Rowing is widely known to be one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength, so you get a total body workout that is efficient, effective, low-impact, and utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks.
Stamina Air Rower:
- Efficient wind resistance for smooth rowing stroke
- Multi-function electronic performance monitor displays speed, distance time and calories burned
- The exercise rower has a comfortable, padded, upholstered seat
- Large footplates for any size user
- Adjustable nylon foot straps
- Over-sized seat rail for smooth sliding seat
- Sturdy steel construction
- Textured grips keep hands stable and comfortable while rowing
- Wheels for easy portability
- Folds for storage
- Tough, nylon rowing strap
- Model# 35-1399
See all steppers and rowers on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||56.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||77.0 x 19.0 x 22.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.