About this item
Organize your shoes and keep them easily accessible with the Neu Home Stackable Mesh Shoe Rack. The closet shoe shelf is a compact storage solution that can be placed in any unused corner in your home. A great choice for homes with space constraints, this shoe rack features mesh shelves that can be used to neatly stack your shoes. The mesh shelves are not only strong, but are also easy to clean, making for effortless maintenance. You only have to wipe it with a dry cloth or a soft sponge to keep up the shine. The shelves are coated with chrome, which is resistant to rust, adding to the durability. This Stackable Mesh Shoe Rack offers ample space to store many shoes. The wood frame with espresso finish makes the closet shoe shelf more durable, while adding an elegant look to the interiors. This stackable 3-tier shoe rack is a great unit for the entryway, closet, and more.
Neu Home Stackable Mesh Shoe Rack, 3-Tier
- Boston Collection
- Model #17053W.
- Wood frame with espresso finish.
- Mesh shelving with chrome finish to hold all types of shoes.
- Espresso shoe rack dims: 25 x 11.5 x 21
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 25.0 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with wooden pegs (4) so that you can stack more shelves on top.by Momofasuperstar9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is designed to add more racks as you need them.by Hero1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I HAVE 5 STACKED,,, VERY STABLE, WITH NO BENDING, BOWING, OR TILTING. GREAT VALUE!by MSROSAG1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I stacked the 3-tier together. I added cardboard on the front legs so that there is a slight lean towards the wall. Therefore, when I stack my shoes, it feels more sturdy. I have not had any problems, but I am somewhat careful, there is a slight sway if I do not carefully remove and place shoes. I have no pets or kids....soby Allothertaken1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is safe!! Just make sure you place heavier shoes in bottom Rack. Maybe attach the top rack to the wall.by Swtvee1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so since there are no screws to fix them together. There are just some pieces of wood so they don't slide on each other.by k1sh1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I stacked 2 together and it was perfect and sturdy. i don't see any reason why 3 wouldn't work!by An anonymous customer1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 7 in.by k1sh12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7"by orlandoshop12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know the height between shelves, but it will accommodate any flat shoes. For heels & boots use top shelf.by cowboys26/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7 inchesby Striplingmom12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I AM NOT AWARE OF A 2 TIER RACK, BUT THE 3 TIER RACK IS A GREAT VALUE!!by MSROSAG2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- its about 2 feet wideby XaviersMommy20108/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 3-tier rack comes with 2 pre-drilled holes on the top of each of the wooden sides and 4 wooden dowels with which to securely set a second 3-tier rack unit on top.by smk02172/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?