Stackable 14" School Chairs, Assorted Colors, Set of 6
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These charming and innovative Stackable 14" School Chairs feature a molded seat with vented back, reinforced ribbing in back and under the seat for strength and steel legs with steel lower back support. Includes two blue, two red, one green and one yellow chair. Weight capacity per chair: 250 lbs.
Stackable 14" School Chairs, Assorted Colors, Set of 6:
- 2 blue, 2 red, 1 green and 1 yellow chairs
- No penetration of screws through the seat surface
- Composite ball glides
- Weight capacity per chair: 250 lbs
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.25 x 18.0 x 17.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Hi. I'm a little confused about the dimensions on these chairs. What does a 14inch chair mean, and what do the other dimensions given, refer to?
- The 14" measurement for the ECR4Kids School Stack Chair refers to the height of the seat. The other dimensions listed are the overall chair dimensions.by ECR4Kids4/30/2014Written by a verified representative from ECR4KidsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the height of the chairs. We put them to classroom desk and we had to adjust the height of the desk to the chairs.by Chocolatelady110/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?