Andas Inhalator Kit Description:
Andas is a device used in natural inhalation therapy for decongestion and symptomatic relief of many respiratory ailments.
- Provides Relief for Airways - Gentle and Effective!
- Inhalation Therapy - Naturally!
- Common Colds
- Respiratory Ailments
Why Inhalation Therapy?
Steam/vapor inhalation therapy is used to relieve symptoms associated with bronchitis, colds, allergies and other respiratory conditions.
By loosening secretions and reducing mucous levels, steam/vapor inhalation therapy opens up congested nasal passages and sinuses - allowing you to breathe more easily.
Andas Inhalator is an all natural, drug-free, alternative to many over-the-counter medications.
Andas Inhalator can also be used in conjunction with nasal irrigation. Decongesting your nasal passages prior to rinsing makes the process easier and more comfortable particularly when you are severely congested.
Andas Sinus Blend - Pre-measured packets contain a powdered blend of peppermint, eucalyptus and rosemary herbs considered for centuries to be powerful in fighting symptoms associated with many respiratory ailments.
What makes Andas unique?
Andas Inhalator consists of a breathing mask, water cup and heat insulator ball. The inhalator unit is non-electric, lightweight, yet sturdy enough not to fall over. The insulator ball keeps the water temperature warm long enough to enjoy the full benefit of the inhalation session. Andas Sinus Blend packets are conveniently pre-measured both for travel and to mix the proper inhalation dosage.
Andas Package Contents:
- Andas Inhalator (breathing mask, water cup, heat insulator ball)
- 10 convenient pre-measured packets of Andas Sinus Blend
- Instructions for use
Andas Sinus Blend pre-measured packets contain a powdered blend of peppermint, eucalyptus and rosemary - herbs considered for centuries to be powerful in fighting symptoms associated with many respiratory ailments.
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Andas Inhalator Kit Directions
1. Unscrew breathing mask from the water cup/heat insulator and empty one(1) packet of Andas Sinus Blend into the water cup.
2. Add 5 oz (150 ml) of hot water (not boiling) into the water cup.
3. Reassemble the breathing mask and water cup. Ensure that the unit is placed on a flat surface to avoid tipping over.
4. Put nose and mouth against the breathing mask and gently inhale the steam deeply through the nose.
(Be Careful! The steaming water is very hot!). The two air holes should face away from the body when in use. Take a breathing pause after each inhalation. Avoid stepping into cold air or draft immediately after use. Discard breathing solution after each use.
Warnings Consult your physician before using this product.
Do not use if you have congestive heart failure.
Do not use if you have epilepsy.
Do not use if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Not for infants or small children. Not a toy!
Do not use the microwave to heat the water for the breathing solution.
• Andas Inhalator Consists Of A Breathing Mask, Water Cup And Heat Insulator Ball. The Inhalator Unit Is Non-Electric, Lightweight, Yet Sturdy Enough Not To Fall Over. The Insulator Ball Keeps The Water Temperature Warm Long Enough To Enjoy The Full Benefit Of The Inhalation Session. Andas Sinus Blend Packets Are Conveniently Pre-Measured Both For Travel And To Mix The Proper Inhalation Dosage.