Spypoint 12V Rechargeable Battery with AC Charger Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your camera ready to shoot when using the Spypoint 12V Rechargeable Battery with Charger Kit. The Spypoint Battery comes with a 12' power cable that connects to your Spypoint camera's 12V jack. This cable will plug into any AC outlet, providing long-term power. Its length will allow you to move about the room while you take your pictures. This Rechargeable 12V DC battery includes a durable ABS plastic box that will provide convenient storage for the cable and the charger.
Spypoint 12V Rechargeable Battery with AC Charger Kit:
- Includes battery and charger
- Charge battery from any AC outlet
- Rugged ABS plastic box
- 12' power cable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it can. You can purchase a solar panel specifically for it.by Jitterbug6511/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will the battery work from within the waterproof box? Are there connectors the the outside? Does the charger show when the battery is fully charged?
- The battery does fit in the box. They are connectors on the outside of the box. The charger has a green light on it to let you know it is charged. You also could take a meter if you have one and check the charge at the battery itself. I read in another review about he handle getting froze or cracked in water that gathered in the top. I keep my handle turned up, not laying down.by hookhead1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your trail cam has a 12 volt connection port, usually on the very bottom right hand side , then yes it will.by Jitterbug6511/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?