About this item
The lightweight Spyderco Manix2 has arrived and is drawing praise and winning accolades, including Blade Magazine's 2010 Most Innovative American Design.
Spyderco Manix2, FRN Translucent Blue, Plain Edge, C101PBL2:
- Lock consists of a free-floating ball bearing contained in a custom high-tech polymer cage
- Ball bearing allows the lock to self adjust across a large surface, smoothly and consistently locking up with solid confidence
- Inside the G-10 handle scales are dual full steel liners increasing rigidity and strength
- Liners are scalloped, extending slightly beyond the handle scales creating textured jimping around a large portion of the handle's perimeter
- A black 3-screw pocket clip is left/right hand friendly and positions the folder for tip-up carry
- Matte black non-reflective blade is Crucible 154-CM steel, hollow-ground with aggressive thumb serrations (jimping) above a super-sized 14mm Spyderco Round Hole
- Blackening eliminates the blade's reflective qualities making the overall folder less noticeable
- 8" overall length (203mm)
- Blade length: 3.39" (86mm)
- Blade steel: CTS-BD1
- Length closed: 4.67" (119mm)
- Cutting edge: 2.87" (73mm)
- Weight: 2.85 oz (81g)
- Hole diameter: .55" (14mm)
- Blade thickness: .118" (3mm)
- Handle material: FRCP
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.81|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 2.5 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.