About this item
Whether you need a knife for cutting around the home, on the job or during recreational activities, the 4" VG-10 Spyderco Delica Knife is a smart choice. This folding knife features a VG-10 PlainEdge blade and a black FRN handle with ergonomic Volcano grip for maximum comfort. With a lightweight design for ease of use, the steel plain edge knife conveniently folds down for safe storage. Featuring an ambidextrous tip-up carry, the 4" VG-10 Spyderco Delica Knife has a blade thickness of 3/32" and a cutting edge of 2-11/16". The sturdy knife offers a 3" blade length and a closed length of 4", for an overall length of 7" that can easily fit in your pocket. Be prepared for various cutting tasks with this 4" VG-10 Spyderco Folding Knife.
Spyderco Delica 4" VG-10 Steel PlainEdge Knife:
- Overall length: 7"
- Length closed: 4"
- Blade type: plain
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade thickness: 3/32"
- Blade steel: VG-10 PlainEdge
- Cutting edge: 2-11/16"
- Weight: 1.9 oz
- Hole diameter: 15/32"
- Handle material: Black FRN with Volcano grip texture
- Ambidextrous tip-up carry
|Age Start:||18 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.81|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 1.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes the clip can be removed or put on the left side. 3 little screws to removeby GBinBufordGA5/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. You will need a torx screwdriver.by cllemke8/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. And you can stick it on either side for you lefties out thereby ElGordo8/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?