Similar items in stock
- $19.32 Was $22.80Save $3.48
- $43.95 List price $49.99Save $6.04
Spyder Xtra Semi-Automatic Paintball Marker
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Newly redesigned by premiere paintball manufacturer, Kingman, the Spyder Xtra Semi-Automatic Paintball Marker is an adroit striking machine. Lighter and more compact than its predecessor, this updated version puts more confidence and control in the hands of the marksman. The many standout features of the Spyder Xtra Paintball Marker include an air-efficient Eko valve system and shooting capacity of up to 1,600 shots from its generous 20-oz CO2 tank. Novice and seasoned paintball enthusiasts alike will appreciate the ergonomically-designed, aluminum trigger frame and tool-free striker plug design. The tool-free design of this innovative Spyder Xtra Paintball Marker means easy maintenance with no tools needed. The rugged matte anodized finish, in your choice of two colors, resembles that of authentic semi-automatics. Mark like a master marksman and take your game to the next level with the Spyder Xtra Semi-Automatic Paintball Marker.
Spyder Xtra Semi-Automatic Paintball Marker:
- Air efficient Eko valve system (patent pending)
- Shoots up to 1,600 shots from a 20-oz CO2 tank
- Aluminum clamping feed neck
- Ergonomically designed, aluminum trigger frame
- Standard CA thread vertical adapter with aluminum foregrip
- Anodized matte finish
- Pull pin top cocking delrin bolt
- Tool-free striker plug design
- 10" micro ported barrel
- 2-finger trigger
- External velocity adjuster
- Steel braided hose line
- Inline bottom-line ASA
- Operates on CO2 or compressed air
|Firearm Action:||CO2 Powered|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7218|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- .68, standard industry caliber.by RubbrChickin12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?