Similar items in stock
Spyder 3000 psi 48 ci High Pressure Tank
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Upgrade your gear with this 48 ci Spyder 3000 psi Paintball Tank. This pressurized paintball tank provides the precise amount of energy required by the user for increased airflow accuracy. With an easy-to-service design, a preset output of 850 psi and low- and high-pressure burst disc, this paintball air tank is user friendly.
Spyder 3000 psi 48 ci High Pressure Tank:
- Instantaneous regulator recharge rate
- Low pressure and high pressure burst disc (for added safety)
- Preset output at 850 psi
- Paintball Air Tank with Easy-to-service design
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 5.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Regular...by Quiroz477/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has been my experience that a normal air compressor will not generate enough pressure (PSI) to properly fill paint ball tanks, regardless of hardware (Hose) fitting compatibility.by wjhrb311/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Most sporting goods stores will refill the tanks for you. In my area, it's $6 and some change to refill a 20oz Tank.by ECK3043/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?