Similar items in stock
Spring Valley Rapid-Release Co Q-10 Dietary Supplement Softgels, 200 mg, 30 count, 2 pk
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Q-Sorb Co Q-10 Dietary Supplement Softgels:
- Twin pack
- No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no artificial flavor, no sodium (less than 5 mg per serving)
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can't find where listed on the label. The blooming print is so small. I did find where it said it is distributed and that is in Arkansas.by Hissifer5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made and packed in the USA.by HelpPL10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is 200mg gels and the dosage for an adult is one softgel daily.by Hissifer5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The suggested use for this product is as follows: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.by HelpPL7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry I can't answer what makes this different from SV CoQ10. I can't tell any difference from the label. The print is so blooming small and difficult to read...at least for me it is. It does say that it "can" replenish what statin medications can deplete, Hope this helps.by Hissifer10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is the ubiquinone form. Ubiquinol is the reduced, active antioxidant form of CoQ10. The body naturally converts ubiquinone into the Ubiquinol form. We are compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices. The FDA enacted Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for the dietary supplement industry. These regulations define standards for manufacturers of dietary supplements and require manufacturers to evaluate the identity, strength, purity and composition of their products.by HelpPL1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?