Spring Valley Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 12 oz
Customers also considered
- $6.85 Was $8.89Save $2.04
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Made with Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Serving Size is 1 Tbsp. (14g) Servings Per Container about 24
- Suggested Use: Adults, use one or more tablespoons daily. Can be used as a substitute for other oils, including butter. Use in cooking, baking, as a spread or in smoothies.
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep Unopened Container In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. Refrigerate After Opening. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil.
Instructions: Suggested Use: Use 1 Tablespoon Or As Directed By A Health Care Practitioner. Can Be Used As A Substitute For Other Oils, Including Butter. Use In Cooking, Baking, As A Spread Or In Smoothies.
Explore this item
|Form:||Tablets , PLASTIC BOTTLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 3.00 x 4.87 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 12 g||58%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product should not harden. We regret the product did not meet your expectations and appreciate you letting us know about your experience. Please contact our Spring Valley Customer Service Hotline at 1-866-251-1662.by HelpPL7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can leave coconut oil at room temp. It will not become liquid until it reaches 76 degrees F. There's nothing wrong with it :) you don't have to refrigerate it unless your home is unusually warm, and even then it's not necessary. We keep ours on our daughter's changing table because we use it for her diaper rashes since we cloth diaper her and it clears them up in only a few applications.by SemiChewyMom869/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's liquid at room temperature. so, all you have to do is keep it at room temperature if you want it to be liquid.by Sharjat5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is normal for the product; it has a very low melting point (about body temperature).by HelpPL5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you don't have to put in frig just cool place like cabinet not over the stove an just put in hot water or microwave it an it's a liquid then cool place it's back to a solidby kelley765/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its normal to harden. I use a butter knife and scrape just a bit out, as you do not need much, depending on what you use it for. I then rub in my hands for like 30 seconds and its melted. Also, the knife makes sure no bacteria from my skin is transferred to the oil.by Mistybaby9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The only thing in the ingredients list is just organic coconut oil.by SemiChewyMom866/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the package for ingredient it only states organic coconut oil, it maybe because its a different company some items may or maynot be similar in taste, for example for me there's a taste difference in nilla wafers store brand and nabisco, you may also have very defined taste buds.by ilovetopointandclick6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's all natural. Only refined coconut oil uses chemicals. If it does'nt smell like coconuts its been refined. And lost most of it's healing and moisturizing properties.by PeachDiva767/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.by HelpPL4/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We don't refrigerate ours and it's fine. :)by SemiChewyMom869/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They (company) have to put that on the label to cover themselves but I would say no, I don't refrigerate mine, but I also don't use mine to cook with, you can place some in another container put in warm bath or in microwave when your ready for it, but its not good food practice to heat anything over and over, I hope this helps ;0)by ilovetopointandclick6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked this up online and keep getting this answer: "coconut oil is practically all saturated fat, and thus very shelf-stable. " You dont need to refrigerate it unless you want it to be solid. Since Im using mine mostly for my skin, I like it to be liquid.by LadybugRose2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product does need to be refrigerated. If this product is exposed to temperatures above 76 degrees Fahrenheit, the oil will liquefy. You may leave the product out for about 30 minutes for the oil to start to liquefy making the product easier to use.by HelpPL10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $6.00 Was $6.48Save $0.48
- $4.98 Was $6.00Save $1.02