Spring Valley One-Per-Day Omega 3 Fish Oil Dietary Supplement 90 ct
Customers also viewed these products
- $6.00 Was $6.48Save $0.48
- $23.01 List price $34.03Save $11.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Omega 3S Are Necessary For Many Vital Functions In The Body and Have Been Shown to: Support Heart Health. Maintain Already Healthy Blood Pressure and Triglyeride Levels. Supportive But Not Conclusive Research Shows That Consumption of Epa and Dha Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Reduce The Risk of Coronary Heart Disease. State-of-The-Art Molecular Distillation Process Removes Mercury, Pcb's and Dioxins, Which Guarantees Purity and Potency. Each Concentrated One Per Day Omega 3 Softgel Provides Twice The Essential Omega 3 of Leading 1200 Mg Softgel Brand. Enteric Coated to Reduce The Fishy Aftertaste and Ensure Optimal Delivery to The Intestinal Tract. This Results In More Omega 3 Available For Absorption. Enteric Coating May Cause Natural Variations In Softgel Appearance
Ingredients: Fish Oil Concentrate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Monostearate, Triethyl Citrate, Triacetin, Vanillin, Polysorbate 80. Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Sardine) and Soy.
Instructions: Take One Softgel Daily With A Full Glass of Water, Preferably After A Meal. If Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Healthcare Professional Before Taking This Product.
Explore this item
|Count:||90 Count Tablets|
|Digital Video Formats:||BOTTLES|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.37 x 3.37 x 4.97 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I perchased Omega3 fish oil with 1000 mg every place I read on line states 1-soft gel once a day yet the bottle says 1-pill 3 times daily every time I
- Just to clarify my previous answer...there are multiple Fish Oil formulas in the Spring Valley product line. There is the 1000mg which has 300mg of Omega 3's, there's a 1200mg (double strength) that has 684mg of omega 3's and there is a 1400mg (triple strength) that has 900 omega 3's. The 3x doesn't appear to be sold online but I saw it at the store. Also, just to make things a little more confusing there is a Fish Oil 1200mg that is in between regular and 2x strength. It is actually made with the same oil as the 1000mg regular strength but in a bigger softgel. I think the omega content is around 400mg per softgel. The 2x and 3x fish oil formulas are made with a highly concentrated oil that is roughly 2 or 3 times more concentrated than the regular strength fish oil.by CaliforniaDude3/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fish Oil 1000mg usually is taken 3 times daily. There are 300mg of Omega 3's per softgel so you would end up with 900mg daily. There are other fish oil in the spring valley line that have different strengths. For instance the the one per day 1400mg items has 900mg omega 3's per softgel. So instead of taking 3 per day to get 900mg you would only have to take one!by CaliforniaDude2/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Spring Valley One-Per-Day Fish Oil states to take one softgel daily and contains 1200mg Fish Oil (684mg Omega 3). This is different from our Spring Valley 1000mg Fish Oil, in which the recommended serving size is 3 softgels daily, as it contains 1000mg Fish Oil (300mg Omega 3) per softgel.by HelpPL2/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suggest taking it once a day. I believe that this is one of the supplements that doesnt have a required daily amount yet. That is why information may be contradicting. I take mine once a day even though the bottle says otherwise. You may also be getting it in food you eat such as salmon, trout, walnuts, almonds, sunflower, canned tuna, crab, shrimp, chicken. ect. Hope this helps.by rlbarlow2/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Bovine (cow).by CaliforniaDude2/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bovine (cow) gelatin is used.by HelpPL2/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boving (cow). Actually bovine gelatin is cheaper than porcine (pig). Usually if companies are selling porcine gelatin it is because they are selling the same product internationally. Since the US & UK beef scare Asian countries especially will not accept product with bovine gelatin. Hope this helps.by CaliforniaDude2/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gelatin is bovine (cow) based.by HelpPL2/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $15.98 Was $27.08Save $11.10
- $6.86 Was $9.09Save $2.23
- $14.29 Was $17.49Save $3.20