Similar items in stock
Spring Valley Organic Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil, 8 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $27.99 List price $29.99Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Spring Valley Organic Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil:
- USDA organic
- Natural source of omega-3
- No. 1 vitamin brand
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep Unopened Container In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. Refrigerate After Opening. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Organic Flaxseed Oil.
Instructions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take (1) Teaspoon (5 Ml) Twice Daily, Preferably With A Meal. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers.
Explore this item
|Form:||Liquids , PLASTIC BOTTLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.00 x 6.62 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat <1 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Q. Is this truly a pure product made only from flaxseed with no additional additives of any kind ?.
- Can only attest to what's on the label as far as purity. Knowing oils, because I use several kinds frequently, this oil seems to fish oil or at best a blend of oils with fish being one of them. Honestly I cannot assume that this is pure flax seed oil. I wouldn't tell you otherwise. It is however a good oil, just does seem to be flax seed oil.by EmeraldDaisy6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It says it is 100% pure organic on the bottle with no solvents.by JakeTahoe6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product only contains organic flaxseed oil.by HelpPL6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yellowish fluid.by EmeraldDaisy2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is in liquid form.by HelpPL11/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it's a solid pillby sandylovestoshop5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (10)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this product refrigerated at the store, OR does it have things added to make it able to be sit unrefrigerated, as being so-called "shelf-stable?
- If left unrefrigerated, keep out of direct sunlight and use it quickly. After a few months all oil goes bad. Refrigeration would help the oil last longer. I set mine out several hours before I use it. Or, you could split it; some for instant use and refrigerate the rest.by Respect2Glory24/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains Mixed Natural Tocopherols that make the product shelf stable. Natural vitamin E in combination with beta, gamma, and delta tocopherols is known as “mixed natural tocopherols." This form of vitamin is sometimes used as a natural preservative.. It is not used as an active ingredient or as a source of vitamin E. Therefore the amount of vitamin E does not need to be declared on the label. It is listed in the "other ingredients".by HelpPL2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's unrefrigerated at the store and I've left mine unrefrigerated after opening. It's oil, after all, so refrigerating it would make it a disgusting mess.by BabyRoscoe4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?