About this item
Spring Valley Zinc Supplements gives your immune system what it needs for proper health. Vitamin E is also necessary for energy metabolism, growth, tissue renewal and more. This is a 200-count 5Mg immune health zinc dietary supplement.
Spring Valley Zinc 50 Mg 200Ct Spring Valley Natural Zinc Immune Health Dietary Supplement 200:
- For energy metabolism, proper growth, normal reproductive and skeletal development and tissue renewal and a healthy immune system
- No gluten, lactose, gelatin, artificial color or added preservatives
- 200-count bottle of 50Mg Spring Valley Dietary Supplements
Zinc Gluconate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.29 x 0.2 x 0.21|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The FDA regulates both finished dietary supplement products and dietary ingredients under a different set of regulations then those covering “conventional” food and drug products. Generally, manufacturers do not need to register their products with FDA nor get FDA approval before producing or selling dietary supplements; the dietary supplement or dietary ingredient manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that a dietary supplement or ingredient is safe before it is marketed. All domestic and foreign companies that manufacture, package, label or hold dietary supplement, including those involved with testing, quality control, and dietary supplement distribution in the U.S., must comply with the Dietary Supplement Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPS) for quality control.by HelpPL3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does contain Zinc Gluconate.by HelpPL1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients in this product are as follows: Zinc Gluconate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Hypromellose, Magnesium Sterate, Polyethylene Glycol, Natural Flavor. We recommend always checking the ingredients label on the product for the most accurate and up-to-date information.by HelpPL7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?