Spring Valley Whole Herb Fenugreek Herbal Supplement Capsules, 610mg, 100 count
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Whole Herb Fenugreek Herbal Supplement Capsules:
- Fenugreek has been used around the world as a spice, food and herbal tonic
- No. 1 vitamin brand
- No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no artificial color, no artificial flavor
Warning Text: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use And consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Instructions: For adults, take one (1) capsule three to six times daily, preferably with meals. Not intended for use by person under the age of 18. keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature, tightly closed And avoid excessive heat. For your protection, do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.3|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 4.4 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Fenugreek has many benefits. I take this because I am breast feeding and it increases breast milk supply.by DHCC12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Although you will most commonly get the breast milk answer, Fenugreek is also used to improve glucose levels in diabetics. There is also some evidence to suggest that it also improves 'good' cholesterol and lowers 'bad' cholesterol http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/diabetesby davej4512/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Increase breast milk supply other then that not sure what it is really used forby brijack261/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It is used by many nursing mothers to help increase their milk supply.by WhittyDaig12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an herb used in a lot of Eastern cooking and is a main ingredient in curry. After reading that a lot of working moms who breasfeed use this to increase their milk supply, I decided to try for myself and that is what I personally use the Fenugreek for.by MissGiGiAZ10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is often used by breastfeeding mother to help increase milk supply.by momma22324/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most women take it to increase breastmilk production.by Intactivistmomma11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's used for a lot of things, but most people use it to increase breast milk supply. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-733-FENUGREEK.aspx?activeIngredientId=733&activeIngredientName=FENUGREEKby Scandie1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our capsules can be opened, as long as they are not timed-release or enteric coated. This product is not timed-release or enteric coated. The contents of the capsules can be mix with water, milk, or food.by HelpPL11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The contents of the capsules may be opened up and mixed into your favorite food or beverage.by Spring Valley11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to a person's unique health status, individual need and concerns, we cannot determine if a product will cause a side effect. As a manufacturer of dietary supplements, we are very concerned with the well-being of our consumers, and therefore our product label's state to discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse events occur.by Spring Valley1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this supplement can be taken even if not breastfeeding.by CommunityAnswer1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.32 Was $19.32Save $1.00
- $3.74 Was $3.94Save $0.20