Spring Valley Standardized Extract Ginkgo Biloba Herbal Supplement Tablets, 60mg, 240 count
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Quality Assurance Guarantee: Produced Under Strict Quality Guidelines. Verified By An Independent, Iso 9001:200 Certified Laboratory. Unconditionally Guaranteed By Refund Or Replacement.No Gluten. No Yeast. No Wheat. No Milk Or Milk Derivatives. No Lactose. No Sugar. No Preservatives. No Soy. No Artificial Color. No Artificial Flavor. No Sodium (Less Than 5 Mg Per Serving). Vitamin D Is Essential to Calcium Absorption, and Is Involved In Proper Bone Mineralization*. In Addition, Vitamin D Plays A Role In The Maintenance of Calcium and Phosphorus Levels In The Blood, and Helps to Promote Immune System Health*.
Health Concern: MEMORY
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Taking Any Medications Or Planning Any Medical Procedure, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Not Intended For Use By Persons Under The Age of 18. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Serving Size 1 Tablet. Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Leaf) 60 Mg (Standardized to Contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 14.4 Mg). Other: Cellulose (Plant Origin), Dicalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Croscarmelose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Cellulose Coating.
Instructions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take One (1) Tablet Twice Daily, Preferably With A Meal. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers.
|Count:||180 + 60 Tablets|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMT646295|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001552|
|Digital Video Formats:||BOTTLES|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At this time, this product is currently produced in China.by HelpPL11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is manufactured in China under cGMP requirements. This site has been inspected by on-site inspections and evaluations by both the USP and the US FDA. The bulk is rigorously tested against physical, chemical, and/or microbiological testing parameters according to the acceptance criteria established by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). No bulk product is released by our Quality Control Lab for use in IVC’s packaged dietary supplements unless it meets these acceptance criteria.by HelpPL7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question, but no answer. I pulled my bottle of this exact product purchased from Walmart and read the whole label twice and it did not reveal where this product is from. Walmart webpage did not disclose either. Nor did Amazon. Sorry.by nomomemphis12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made in the US.by HelpPL7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the formulation for this product does not contain gluten.by HelpPL5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?