About this item
Spring Valley Iron Dietary Supplement Tablets contribute to one's general health, especially for those with low iron levels. With the boost you can get from this iron tablets supplement, you can improve your energy levels and also strengthen your immune system. The 65mg of iron in these dietary supplement tablets is equivalent to 325mg of ferrous sulfate. These dietary supplement tablets contain no gluten, added preservatives or artificial colors and/or flavors. This bottle contains a 100 count of Iron Spring Valley Supplements.
Sv Iron 65Mg 100Ct Spring Valley Iron 65 Mg Tablets Dietary Supplement 100:
- Iron 65mg equivalent to 325mg ferrous sulfate
- No gluten, added preservatives or artificial flavors
Supplement Facts. Serving Size: 1 Tablet. Amount Per Tablet - % Daily Value. Iron 65 Mg - 361%. Ingredients: Ferrous Sulfate, Cellulose Gel, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide (Artificial Color), Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Citrate.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.124|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.7 x 1.7 x 3.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No!by RazenRocks8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby lovekitchengadgets4911/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not intended to be a chewable item. It can be chewed, however is not flavored.by HelpPL11/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do your Spring Valley iron pills (27 mg) retain their potency for a year or so after the date on bottle?
- as a rule the experation date is on the bottle .After that they lose their potencyby jclark19403/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The health and wellbeing of our customers is of paramount importance to Walmart. We do not recommend consuming products that have passed their expiration date, as we cannot guarantee the quality and freshness of these products once they have exceeded their shelf life.by HelpPL4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a small chalky tablet. No aftertaste or usual taste after taking them.by RazenRocks8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The iron in this product is in the form of Ferrous Sulfate.by HelpPL7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?