About this item
- Saw Palmetto Contains Phytochemicals, Which Support Prostate Health and Urinary Health. Our Saw Palmetto Formula Is Fully Assayed and Standardized to Ensure That Each Softgel Contains 85-95% of Fatty Acids and Active Sterols Which Guarantee Bioactivity.
Serenoa Repens, Pure Olive Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.99 x 1.99 x 4.19|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Should be in Description or Specifications, but it is not. Here is the list from my bottle: saw palmetto extract from serenoa repens berry 160 mg, pure olive oil, gelatin, glycerin. No gluten, no yeast, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium (less than 5 mg per serving), no chemical solvents.by housemaid5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains saw palmetto extract, pure olive oil, gelatin, and glycerin. The ingredients can also be found on the label of the product in your local store.by HelpPL5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hexane is not used, it is extracted using CO2.by HelpPL11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased saw palmetto that is not standardized 450 mg. Is this as safe to take? I have to take a lot more each day what else is in this?
- Our formulas and dosages are based on consumer demands and the latest research findings. Our product line is designed for both health maintenance as well as health promotion based on your nutritional needs or as recommended by your doctor. In addition, the nutrition research department makes sure that all of our product recommendations are based on research and are within safety guidelines. This is why you may see a variation in product ingredients and recommended use.by HelpPL1/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?