Similar items in stock
Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nails Caplets, 120 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nails Caplets:
- No gluten
- No yeast
- No wheat
- No milk or milk derivatives
- No lactose
- No sugar
- No artificial color
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Taking Any Medications Or Planning Any Medical Procedure, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Not Intended For Use By Persons Under The Age of 18. Accidental Overdose of Iron-Containing Products Is A Leading Cause of Fatal Poisoning In Children Under Six. Keep This Product Out of Reach of Children. In Case of Accidental Overdose, Call A Doctor Or Poison Control Center Immediately. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Plant Origin), Croscarmellose, Silica, Vegetable Magneisum Stearate, Cellulose Coating, Gelatin, Mannitol.
Instructions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take Three (3) Caplets Daily, Preferably With Meals. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers.
|Form:||Tablets , PLASTIC BOTTLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.30 x 2.30 x 4.36 Inches|
Ask a question
- These tablets are a size 0.285 x 0.615” and thickness range 0.190 - 0.220”.by HelpPL10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- smallby mssim10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not a horse pill but not small drink 8 oz water with it and you are good maybe 4 depending on youby sksksk8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not a horse pill but not tiny either...drink an 8 oz glass of water with it and you should be fineby sksksk8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3/4". This is so far the only drawback of this product. Iby ramblingrose3212/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a regular size oval pill. It's not that large or difficult to swallow unless you have throat problems. I wouldn't catagorize it as a "horse pill"by Ebonyj5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This pill is approximately 3/4" long x 3/8" wide x 1/4" in height.by HelpPL12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can these pills be cut in half and taken one half by one half instead of whole? or any other way besides swallowing the whole thing?
- These pills are actually really easy to break apart by hand! just grab each end and snap apart! That's how I take them each time. Sadly these arent the largest pills I have. Yuck.by michele0939/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Why not? I do every time and it makes things so much easier.by AskingAndy9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they dont' cut to well but they can be cut yes why would you want to cut it though they are THAT big just drink some water before you take your sups and drink lots of water while you are taking them and they wont get 'stuck' feeling...that feeling is usually due to dehydrationby sksksk8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be cut into smaller portions.by HelpPL8/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tablets are big enough to cut in half but I still assume that it'll be quite a messy job. Additionally, when you cut pills it tends to crumble and get powdery and you REALLY don't want that with these pills because when the crumbs/powder gets mixed with water when you swallow it, its just the most horrible taste ever. Your best bet would be to just swallow it whole, although I must say, its pretty difficult and takes a few tries some times.by f3ist10/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of the pills were broken in the bottle so I would swallow one that is whole and a broken one. I also tried crushing 3 pills and mixing them to my leave-in-conditioner. These are alternatives to avoid trying to gulp down those huge capsules. Good luck.by bluestgreen7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but must be taken every dayby mssim4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Taking better care of your health is what helps your nails and hair to grow, not necessarily faster. Unhealthy nails and hair are damaged and therefore are not growing at a healthy rate. Eating a healthy diet and supplementing with the necessary ingredients for healthier nails and hair is what makes your nails and hair appear to be growing faster. Damaged nails and hair will be brittle and break easily, therefore growth is stunted.by moonlightflower10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup. I've gotten a few centimeters after about three or four weeks already.by AskingAndy10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- see other review. if you stop using damaging chemicals, hair styling tools like hair dryers etc, eat a healthy diet, etc yes it will help your hair grow and be healthy as well as improve your skin and improve your nails but this alone won't be enough there is no magic pillsby sksksk11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- This product provides a combination of nutrients that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails. * *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.by HelpPL9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $4.98 Was $5.73Save $0.75