Similar items in stock
Spring Valley Standardized Extract Green Tea Herbal Supplement Capsules, 150mg,50 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Standardized Extract Green Tea Herbal Supplement Capsules:
- Antioxidant support
- No gluten
- No lactose
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult yourdoctor before use. Discontinue use And consult your doctor if anyadverse reactions occur.
Ingredients: Serving Size 2 Capsules, Servings Per Container 25, Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf)(Standardized To Contain 50% Polyphenols, 150Mg) 300Mg, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf) 500Mg. Other: Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Instructions: Keep out Of the reach Of children. Keep in a dry place, tightly closedand avoid excessive heat. For your protection. Do not use if seal undercap is broken or missing.
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Number of Pieces:||50|
|Features:||Antioxidant support , Standardized extract , Gluten free|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- More specifically, the "50%" equates to 150mg of catechins per serving, which is two pills. This is 300mg "Green Tea Extract" and 500mg of "Green Tea". Hope that helps.by ChinchX9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are some naturally occurring catechins found in green tea, however it varies from lot to lot and is not be specifically tested for nor guaranteed. However, this product is standardized to contain polyphenols at 50% per serving. Only polyphenols are guaranteed at this level.by HelpPL1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it helps along with diet. Green coffee works well alsoby Biker03218/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It hasn't been the case with me - no weight loss!!!by Darlingses2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The amount of EGCG varies as it is naturally occurring in green tea and this product is not standardized to contain certain amounts of EGCG. However, typical naturally occurring amount of EGCG in green tea extract is approximately 19.4%.by HelpPV4/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?