About this item
Fish, Flax & Borage Oil is a source of Omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids that support heart, joint and skin health.
Spring Valley Fish, Flax & Borage Oil Softgels:
Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primeose Seed Oil, Black Current Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Omega-3 Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid), OTHER INGREDIENS: Geltain, Glycerin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols. Contains: Fish (Mackerel, Anchovy, Sardine)
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.16 x 3.16 x 5.22|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is 800mg per serving of fish oil, 800mg per serving of flaxseed oil and 400mg per serving of essential oil blend (Evening Primrose Oil(seed), Black Currant Oil(seed) and Borage Oil(seed)) in this product. A serving size is 2 softgels. There is 60 servings per container.by HelpPL4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800 omega 3 382 omega 6 307 omega 9by MrsStars12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800mg fish oil, 800 flax seed oil, and 400mg oil blend of primrose, black current, and Borage.by Ervserver1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Omega-3 800mg Omega-6 382mg Omega-9 307mgby LoveToShop11223344551/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These are the supplement facts per dose (2 softgels): Fish Oil 800 mg Flaxseed Oil 800 mg Essential Oil Blend 400 mg (Evening Primrose Oil (seed), Black Currant Oil (seed), Borage Oil (seed)) These oils typically provide the following Fatty Acid Profile: Omega-3 Fatty Acids 800 mg Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 400 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 240 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 160 mg Omega-6 Fatty Acids 382 mg Linoleic Acid 325 mg Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 57 mg Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid) 307 mgby PVHelp5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a slight fishy smell, but I personally do not experience a fishy after-taste.by My3centz10/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Fishy Taste.by EdWalmart10/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are gelatin coated capsules that you swallow whole, so no taste at all.by MobileGal1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it says it contains gelatin and glycerinby MrsStars1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients list gelatinby Ervserver9/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does contain gelatin sourced from bovine. All of our product labels list the nutrients and amounts in the "Supplement Facts" box found on each label.by HelpPL1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?