Spring Valley Fish, Flax & Borage Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels, 120 count
Customers also considered
- $6.00 Was $7.44Save $1.44
- $3.74 Was $3.94Save $0.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fish, Flax & Borage Oil is a source of Omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids that support heart, joint and skin health.
Spring Valley Fish, Flax & Borage Oil Softgels:
Health Concern: HEART
Warning Text: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your docotor if any adverse reactions occur.
Ingredients: Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primeose Seed Oil, Black Current Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Omega-3 Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid), OTHER INGREDIENS: Geltain, Glycerin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols. Contains: Fish (Mackerel, Anchovy, Sardine)
Instructions: Adults, take one softgel twice daily with a full glass of water, preferably after a meal.
Explore this item
|Count:||120 Count Softgels|
|Digital Video Formats:||BOTTLES|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.16 x 3.16 x 5.22 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is 800mg per serving of fish oil, 800mg per serving of flaxseed oil and 400mg per serving of essential oil blend (Evening Primrose Oil(seed), Black Currant Oil(seed) and Borage Oil(seed)) in this product. A serving size is 2 softgels. There is 60 servings per container.by HelpPL3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800 omega 3 382 omega 6 307 omega 9by MrsStars12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800mg fish oil, 800 flax seed oil, and 400mg oil blend of primrose, black current, and Borage.by Ervserver3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Omega-3 800mg Omega-6 382mg Omega-9 307mgby LoveToShop11223344553/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These are the supplement facts per dose (2 softgels): Fish Oil 800 mg Flaxseed Oil 800 mg Essential Oil Blend 400 mg (Evening Primrose Oil (seed), Black Currant Oil (seed), Borage Oil (seed)) These oils typically provide the following Fatty Acid Profile: Omega-3 Fatty Acids 800 mg Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 400 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 240 mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 160 mg Omega-6 Fatty Acids 382 mg Linoleic Acid 325 mg Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 57 mg Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid) 307 mgby PVHelp3/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What Walmart Product is replacing the previously carried Spring Valley Borage Oil (with much more Borage than this one)?
- Ask this question to your local Walmart Pharmacist. They should know.by rockjrd7/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if you already found a solution, but you can buy a supplement containing 400MG of GLA at the following website: http://www.genesmart.com/products/gene_smart_borage_oil/12.php?page_id=131 Hope this helps!by BethanyZ3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Spring Valley Borage Oil has been discontinued. We do not have a replacement at this time.by HelpPL3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it says it contains gelatin and glycerinby MrsStars1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients list gelatinby Ervserver12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does contain gelatin sourced from bovine. All of our product labels list the nutrients and amounts in the "Supplement Facts" box found on each label.by HelpPL12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.98 Was $6.00Save $1.02
- $6.00 Was $7.44Save $1.44