Spring Valley Coated Fish Oil Softgels, 1200mg, 100 pc, 2 ct
Customers also considered
- $9.00 Was $10.84Save $1.84
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$6.40 List price $8.12Save $1.72
- $1.53 List price $2.19Save $0.66
- $10.84 List price $13.79Save $2.95
- $21.99 List price $36.99Save $15.00
- Reduced Price$9.06 List price $12.02Save $2.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your body the nutrition it needs with these Spring Valley Coated Fish Oil Softgel. Designed to aid in heart health, this supplement contains Omega-3 fatty acids. Spring Valley softgels, 1200mg, comes in a twin pack with 100-ct softgels in each jar. The softgels contain no gluten or artificial flavors and colors.
Spring Valley Coated Fish Oil Softgels:
- Twin pack--100 softgels in each jar
- Heart health
- Pack of 2 Spring Valley Fish Oil Softgels with omega-3 fatty acids
- No gluten, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors
Warning Text: Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly closed. For your protection, do not us if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Water, Glycerin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol. Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel) And Soy.
Instructions: Suggested use: Take 2 softgels daily with a meal.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||27183|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1172218|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 2.75 x 5.00 Inches|
|Calories from Fat|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||???|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||???|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||???|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought a twin pack 1000mg/300 mg Omega-3 exp. 10/16 and they are NOT ECENTERIC however are no longer clear but now cloudy. Are they ok to use?
- The Fish Oil 1200 mg capsules are enteric coated. The dull/frosted appearance is characteristic of the soft gel and is the enteric coating.by HelpPL12/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Spring Valley Enteric Coated Fish Oil Softgels are enteric coated. Enteric coated softgels can have a cloudy appearance on the surface.by CommunityAnswer4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These soft gels have a frosted appearance which is due to the enteric coating. It has been described as appearing cloudy on the surface. Soft gels which have a clear and shiny appearance tend to be fish oil soft gels that are not enteric coated.by HelpPL4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommend daily dosage of this product is to take two softgels per day with a meal.by HelpPL6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The suggested dosage for the Spring Valley Fish Oil 1200 mg is 2 soft gels daily with a meal. Amounts higher than 2 a day should be taken under the recommendations of your health care professional.by HelpPL3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maximum dose is 3 grams per day.by CommunityAnswer1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has the fish oil in this product been purified, i.e. has mercury been eliminated from the fish oil?
- Yesby RhondaJ11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of our fish oils go through a refining process and are purified to eliminate mercury, PCBs, dioxins and other heavy metal contaminants. Our fish oil products comply with many quality standards. Each lot must be accompanied by a Certificate of Analysis and must follow the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN)* voluntary monograph for fish oil. It sets forth rigorous limits on environmental contaminants including polychlorinated biphenyl compounds (PCBs), dioxins and heavy metals. Additionally, we comply with the Good Manufacturing Practices regulations (GMPs) governing the dietary supplement industry. These regulations define standards for manufacturers of dietary supplements and require them to evaluate the identity, strength, purity and composition of their products. These good manufacturing practice regulations govern the preparation, packing, and holding of dietary supplements under conditions which ensure their safety.by HelpPL5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I seriously doubt it.I don't think fish oil pills exist that don't have a negligible amount of mercury in them. Its very small and won't affect you the good effect outweigh that by farby muskydude12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?