About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.544 x 2.979 x 7.102|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At this time, the Vitamin E in this product is dl-alpha.by HelpPL3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when you enlarge the bottle here on the website it says dl-alpha-tocopheryl. I knew the price was too good to be true.by 1Annabella4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I AM NOT SURE BUT MOST PEOPLE TAKE 800 MLS SO I TAKE 2by Fenis12/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not produced in a higher dosage at this time. We do offer a similar product, Spring Valley Water Soluble Vitamin E, in a higher 1000IU dosage. If interested in this product, we suggest speaking with a member of management at your local store regarding availability.by HelpPL12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label soes not mention anything about soybean.by Fenis5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is free from soy.by HelpPL12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?