Similar items in stock
Spring Valley Cranberry Dietary Supplement Softgels, 84 mg, 100 count, 2 pk
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.92 Was $6.88Save $0.96
- $4.91 Was $6.00Save $1.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Cranberry Plus Vitamin C Softgels 84mg provide naturally sourced support for urinary tract health. The standardized extract promotes health and comfort for your system. The Spring Valley dietary supplements, 100 piece, 2 count, pack makes it easy to stock up on a simple remedy for occasional urinary discomfort.
Spring Valley Cranberry plus Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Softgels, 84mg, 100 piece, 2 count:
- Urinary tract health
- Cranberry supplement made with standardized extract
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Taking Any Medications Or Planning Any Medical Procedure, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Silica.
Instructions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take One (1) to Two (2) Softgels Three Times Daily, Preferably After Meals. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers.
|Form:||Tablets , PLASTIC BOTTLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.90 x 1.90 x 4.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are 84 mg of cranberry fruit per softgel at this time.by HelpPL10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the label, a 'serving' [two softgels] contains the equivalent of 8,400 mg of fresh cranberries...or, 4,200 mg per softgel.by OzarkArkie34/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80mg of Cranberry Concentrate powder. From 50:1 concentrate equivalent to 4,000 cranberries.by jlet374/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2000 mg's plus vitamin C.by SpiritWithIn3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80mg concentrate power equal to 4000 mg of fresh cranberriesby Tinybg2/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my label says 250mg of cranberry concentrate in powder 12:1 equivalent to 3000mg of fresh cranberries in the super concentrated craqnberry fruit 1500mg ( with Vit E and C)by pasogal1/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each softgel contains 125mg of Cranberry Concentrate Powder, which is equivalent to 1500mg of fresh cranberries.by PVHelp3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I've taken this pill for years and it never helped weight loss.by asnail4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no. I take them everyday and haven't had any weight loss. I use them specifically for uti's. I doubt it would do anything positive or negative for your weight. I wish =Pby Missle19804/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO.by benfranklin20101/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the label, this product is gluten free. It also contains NO yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color or flavor. The label also states it contains no sodium, then qualifies that by stating "less than 5 mg per serving".by OzarkArkie36/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the formulation of this product does not contain gluten.by HelpPL6/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?