Spring Valley Calcium plus Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels, 600 mg, 150 ct
Customers also considered
- $9.98 Was $12.00Save $2.02
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add Spring Valley Calcium plus Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels to your day and enjoy the benefits. With no chemical solvents and no artificial flavors, you can rest assured you are getting a natural product. The Spring Valley supplement softgels, 1200mg, 150 count, contain calcium, which is one of the most important minerals in the body. It helps to promote strong teeth, bones and enhances the nervous system. Calcium is also involved in healthy muscle contractions. The supplements also contain Vitamin D, which helps to improve overall health. The calcium softgels are free of gluten, yeast and wheat, making them ideal for people eliminating those ingredients from their diet. They are also lactose-free.
Spring Valley Calcium plus Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels, 1200mg, 150 Count:
- No gluten
- No yeast
- No wheat
- No milk or milk derivatives
- No lactose
- No sugar
- No preservatives
- No soy
- No chemical solvents
- The Spring Valley Supplement Softgels, 1200mg, 150 count, contain no artificial flavor.
- No sodium (less than 5 Mg per serving).
- Quality Assurance Guarantee: Produced Under Strict Quality Guidelines. Verified By An Independent, Iso 9001:200 Certified Laboratory. Unconditionally Guaranteed By Refund Or Replacement.
*These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food and Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.
Health Concern: BONE HEALTH
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Serving Size 2 Sofgels. Servings Per Container 75. 10 Calories, 10 Fat Calories, 1 G Total Fat, 200 Iu Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol), 1.2 G (1,200 Mg) Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate). Other: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.
Instructions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take Two (2) Softgels Daily, Preferably With A Meal. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers
|Digital Video Formats:||PLASTIC CONTAINERS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.20 x 2.20 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At this time, this product contains 200 IU of Vitamin D per serving. There are 2 soft gels per serving.by HelpPL3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Serving size is 2 softgels....1000 IU's in 2.....so there is only 500 IU's in on softgel.by StopNShops12/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each softgel contains 500IU of vitamin D-3.by PVHelp1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Vitamin Dʒ in the Calcium 600mg Softgels is Cholecalciferol which is derived from lanolin. In the SFB it is listed as Vitamin D (as Dʒ Cholecalciferol).by HelpPL7/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Regular vitamin D is sourced from plants, whereas vitamin D-3 is sourced from sheep’s wool. The vitamin D in this product is D-3, which is also the most common type used in products today.by HelpPL5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The liquid caps are supposed to enter your system within 15 mins. I think it is in the specs on this item.by Lilacbush7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not make any claims regarding absorption of this product. All of our softgels undergo rupture testing based on government and industry standards. In order to meet our stringent quality control requirements, which conform to USP standards, the product must rupture within 15 minutes to maximize the body's ability to absorb the nutrients.by HelpPL4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?