About this item
Give your hair, skin and nails a boost with the Spring Valley Biotin Softgels, which come in a 150-count bottle of 1000 micrograms per tablet. This B-vitamin is often used to help manage diabetes, brittle nails and other conditions. The Spring Valley biotin supplement can be taken daily.
Spring Valley Biotin Softgels, 1000mcg, 150 count:
- Spring Valley biotin contains 1000 mcg per softgel tablet
- For healthy hair, skin and nails
Biotin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Silicate, Silica, Croscarmellose, Cellulose Coating
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.4 x 1.3 x 3.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My thinning hair has thickened back up now. I have been taking it less than a year but can see quite a differenceby seriousascanbe5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thining hair can come from several reasons: advanced aging (male or female), hereditary, or not getting enough B vitamins or protein, etc. Next time you see your doctor, ask him what is causing your thining hair.by Jeanbeaner3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't seen any results for myself as of yet but my coworker who recommended it to me has and that's why I got it! Her hair is short and thin and looks great after only 2 monthsby Meggs893/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using it for a few weeks and so far my hair seems thicker and my nails are really hard and growing since taking this. I read up on Biotin and it is supposed to really help with thinning hair, that is why I tried it.by ILoveDogs335/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I took these with the Spring Valley skin, nail, hair pills. It did wonders for all three. I can't say what they do alone though. We all have different reactions to vitamins and other drugs so I will say try it for at least 45 days. get 2 bottles of each and monitor the difference. It did wonders for me. True story. Hope this helps.by Family82/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Biotin helps to promote the health of skin, hair and nails.* For further information we suggest visiting a Health Note's website. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.by HelpPV6/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Thining hair is caused by several reasons. Advancing age, does your family have thining hair (hereditary), and often not gettin enough protein or even several vitamins in your diet. One vitamin will not likely give the hair growth results that you want. Maybe you can ask your doctor.by Jeanbeaner1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems to be working for me so farby ILoveDogs335/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will but u have to start with a low dosage, it may have crazy side effects for uby shawnda744/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have forever had thinning hair that sheds do to my past lack of hair care and genetics. I started using Organics no-lye relaxer for normal hair & I use the Elements deep conditioner. I added 1/2tbs of olive oil to it. I washed with Pantene Pro-V relaxed and natural and I even mixed the Pantene conditioner into the deep conditioning. I took Spring Valley Biotin and their skin, nail, hair pills. My hair is thicker, a drastic slowdown in shedding and I'm so happy with it. I keep short hair styles but it grows back so quick. My new grow comes in in less than 6weeks and I am not mixed with any other race, well maybe a few generations back. Sounds like a lot but try those products for about 45 days. If you don't relax your hair try the flat irons that rotate with the brush for an extra smoothing trick. I use Elements heat protection as well. Hopes this helps.by Family81/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My friend has been taking this vitamin for almost a year and her hair now is very long, thick and pretty. It takes a couple months to get in your system and start working, but it's well worth it. I've only been taking it for a week, but based on her experience, it does work. (btw, my friend and I are both african american)by ticup5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a capsule, no liquid or powder that you can see unless the capsule bursts.by seriousascanbe8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is liquid. They are soft gels and may be absorbed faster, but I find the 1000 mg of the powder kind is good. This is a good price at Walmart's.by Jeanbeaner5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Powderby naenae13111/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?