Spring Valley Sublingual B12 Microlozenges, 500 mcg, 200 count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Boost your metabolic health with the 200-Count Spring Valley Sublingual B12 Microlozenges, offering 500 micrograms per tablet. Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the formation of blood and the functioning of the nervous system and the brain. The Spring Valley B12 500 mcg tablet comes in a delicious cherry flavor.
Spring Valley Sublingual B12 Microlozenges, 500mcg, 200 count:
- Sublingual vitamin B12 for metabolic support
- One bottle contains 200 tablets
Warnings: Warning: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Microlozenge. Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value. Vitamin B-12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 500 Mcg - 8,333%. Other Ingredients: Mannitol, Crospovidone, Beet Juice Color, Natural Cherry Flavor, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Sucralose.
Directions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take One (1) to Three (3) Microlozenges Daily. Place Tablet Under Tongue For 30 Seconds Before Swallowing. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers. Use Before Expiration Mos/Yr Stamped On Label.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.83|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.86 x 1.86 x 3.48|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- like anything same times it take a while. stike with it, it is worth it.by fu226/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried it because my dad said they tasted good and I was curious. I was busy as a little bee that day and got lots of things done. I don't take them every day because I'm diabetic and don't know if I should take them yet.by An anonymous customer5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't noticed any improvement yet.by Roadrunner486/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to differences in a person’s metabolism, general health and lifestyle, it is difficult to determine how long it will take for an individual to reap the full benefits of a dietary supplement. It is recommended that you continue to follow the directions as indicated on the label or consult with your physician or other healthcare practitioner or pharmacist.by PVHelp5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 100 mcg in 1 gm, so 500 mcg=5 mgby tinnyinny6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- mg is for milagram mcg is for microgamby fu226/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 500mg = 500,000mcgby july19555/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1mg is equal to 1,000mcg. Therefore 500mcg would be equal to .5mg and 500mg would be equal to 500,000mcg.by HelpPL11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by WallyWorldGirl4Sure5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, we cannot determine exact matches of product to competitive products.by PVHelp5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?