About this item
The Spring Garden Braided Rug Lavender is a good option for any busy areas of your home or for places where you want added comfort and warmth. It comes in a pleasant lavender shade that complements many modern decorating and color schemes. The color of this 100 percent cotton rug is on both sides, so you can simply turn it over anytime that you want to keep it fresh and in good condition. It features a soft cotton surface that not only adds comfort, but also helps to keep the rug in place. The style of this decoration makes it work with many types of decor styles, including traditional or country, as well as contemporary. This would make a great toddler rug to place in a little girl's room. It provides a comfortable place to play, and it can also work in an adult's, teen's room or even a living or family room. It is recommended that padding be used under this lavender floor mat.
This Spring Garden Braided Rug Lavender comes in your choice of four sizes to meet your floor's sizing needs.
Spring Garden Braided Rug Lavender:
- Cool, clean colors
- Great for busy areas of the house
- 100% cotton surface
- Soft and durable
- Padding recommended
- Reversible, 100% cotton rug
- Available in several sizes
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 36.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. its indicated that padding is recomennded for this carpet but i don't see any padding for this particular carpet and its shape?
- You can buy padding and cut it to shape. I put the rug over a very flat hard rug so I didn't need any padding. You can get padding or the non-slip stuff and cut that to shape as well. The rug is already so soft to even sit on that I would just stick with the non-slip stuff to keep the rug in place. It comes in rectangular form in many sizes and is easy to cut.by Croyote4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a rectangular rug pad also from Walmart (Safavieh Special Rug Pad for Hard Floor) and just trimmed the tops off with a scissors to fit underneath the rug. It works wonderfully!by jmarcus6/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are using the rug without padding, and it is fine.by BooksRock4/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out the link below. All you need to do is buy the right size pad, and then trim it to match the shape of your rug. http://www.rugsusa.com/ Search for "Pads", and you should find something that will work for your needs.by Miner4212/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased the "Eco Grip Rug Saver Pad" in the 4x6 size and cut off the corners to make the oval shape. Worked perfectly!! And the pad is inexpensive.by mandeena4/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would Scotch Guard both sides in case of spillage. I did that the first day just in anticipation that my daughter might spill a drink or something and it's a good thing I did. The spill was easy to clean up with some soap and water and dried quickly. I don't know about washing the whole rug though. I hope this helped.by Croyote4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has to be spot cleaned.by gigimd4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both sides of the rug are a lovely shade of pastel lavender.by Croyote4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just lavender..no other colors! beautiful color!by Bonziee11/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?