Sportspower Super 8 Fun Metal Swing Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sportspower Super 8 Fun metal swing set provides hours of active fun for kids. With two swings, a rocking horse and more, this action-packed outdoor swing set for kids will undoubtedly become a warm-weather favorite. Kids will get exercise and have fun with the Sportspower Super 8 Fun metal swing set.
Sportspower Super 8 Fun Metal Swing Set:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- Features 5 activities that can keep up to 8 kids busy at the same time
- Offers exceptional value in outdoor play for the whole summer
Features and Specifications:
- Sportspower metal swing set is crafted from 2" heavy-duty, weather-resistant, steel tubes and hardware for durability
- Powder-coated paint finish
- Swing chains are height adjustable
- Sportspower metal swing set is ideal for medium to large backyards
- Dimensions: 221"L x 102.25"W x 72.225"H
- 2 blow-molded swings
- 2-person roman glider
- Blow-molded rocking horse
- 6' double-walled wave slide
- 2-person flying saucer
- Owner's manual comes with images and hardware diagrams make assembly easy
- Components are pre-drilled
- Hardware is included
- 2 adults are recommended for assembly
- Assembly takes approximately 2.5 hours
- Anchoring set is not included with this outdoor swing set, but it is recommended that you anchor the Sportspower metal swing set for additional stability and safety
- Super 8 Fun swing sets should always be assembled on a secure, level, outdoor surface away from fences, trees, branches or other items with potentially dangerous protrusions
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 lbs. per user with a maximum of 8 users for a total maximum weight capacity of 800 lbs
Tools Needed (Not Included):
- 7/16" and 1/2" fixed and adjustable wrenches
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- Allen wrench
- Knife and utility knife
- Tape measure
- Hammer or mallet
Maintenance, Care & Warranty:
- Owner's manual outlines ongoing maintenance needs to keep the Sportspower metal swing set in optimal operating condition
- 180-day limited warranty
For questions about this Sportspower metal swing set, please call Sportspower at 1-866--370-2131
Available in stores for layaway
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||10 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||161.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||221.0 x 102.25 x 72.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes but take a Guy to help super heavyby marear9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fit in my Ford Windstar MiniVan, but with both back rows down, so I dont think it would fit. The actual box length is 14.96" x 77.96" x 17.72". and it weighs around 200 lbs.by Mommyof5boysNJ6/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a long rectangle. I got it in my minivan. A pickup would be better. SUV should be fine if large or back window flips up for it to hang out. I think the box was about 7' long.by An anonymous customer3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i drive a ford explorer and i put the seats down and it fit perfectly i was very relieved =)by feliciak3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is not huge, for a swingset, but is about 7 - 8 feet long.by HappyMomAndSon1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a big box. It comes in at 15"x78"x18" for the swing set itself, the packaging adds a little more bulk, but not much.by astcat12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Momto3specialkids11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PapaWJG8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lladnek4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes !by Kingsfan1311/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they areby lkw351911/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are.by lew201411/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can!by honkytonklove209/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, by accident, I attached it on the other side, so it works either way!by EVERGREENLOVE9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but it does depend on which end you put the cross bar with the holes in it.by momof5grandmaof75/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- @mama: Thank you. What we're thinking of doing is not to put on the end with the saucer and just put the slide there. The saucer looks like it's fabric and we have three outdoor cats and don't see that lasting long, but we love the rest of the swing set so much. Thank you again.by TRACESOFTRACY5/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions suggest mounting the slide on the end with the horse. We did not try it but, the mounting bracket for the slide, I would think, could be placed on the end with the saucier. The slide mounting bracket is the bar between the A frames that support screws to attach the slide to the swing set.by mamawwith35/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?