About this item
The Sportspower Almansor Jump and Swing Set provides hours of active fun for kids. The patented mini trampoline system is only available with Sportspower swing sets and everyone knows that kids love to jump and bounce! Other play features include the six-foot wavy slide, two blow-molded swing seats and the two-person glider. The set is designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM safety standards. Powder-coated steel frame prevents rust. It's safe, durable and fun! The Almansor Jump and Swing Set is the perfect addition to your backyard that your kids will love! Please view the video below to see all the awesome features for this metal swing set.
Sportspower Almansor Metal Swing, Slide and Trampoline Set:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- 5 activities that can keep up to 6 kids busy at the same time
- Trampoline and metal swing set offers a terrific value in outdoor play for the whole summer
- Sportspower Almansor Metal Swing and Slide Set
- Crafted from 2" heavy-duty, weather-resistant steel tubes and hardware for durability
- Powder-coated paint finish
- Swing chains are height adjustable
- Trampoline and metal swing set is ideal for medium to large backyards
- Dimensions: 154"L x 95"W x 73"H
- 2 blow-molded swings
- 6' two-tone wavy slide
- 1 glide ride with 2 seats and footrests
- Sportspower swing set comes with 42" trampoline system
- Owner's manual comes with images and hardware diagrams make assembly easy
- Components are pre-drilled
- Hardware is included with Sportspower swing set
- 2 adults are recommended for assembly
- Assembly takes approximately 2.5 hours
- Anchoring set is not included with this outdoor swing set, but it is recommended that you anchor the Sportspower metal swing set for additional stability and safety
- Sportspower Sierra Vista swing sets should always be assembled on a secure, level, outdoor surface away from fences, trees, branches or other items with potentially dangerous protrusions
- Maximum weight capacity: 100 lbs per user with a maximum of 6 users; total maximum weight capacity of 600 lbs
- 7/16" and 1/2" fixed and adjustable wrenches
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- Allen wrench
- Knife and utility knife
- Tape measure
- Hammer or mallet
- Owner's manual outlines ongoing maintenance needs to keep the Sportspower metal swing set in optimal operating condition
- 12-month warranty on the product frame; 90-day warranty on small individual parts
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||110.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||153.5 x 94.5 x 72.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plastic, but it has significant supports on the underside.by Kharyssa5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Metalby rnminty8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder and top handles are metal. All other components are plastic.by focuseddaddy5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sides of the slide are tough plastic, and the slide is a plexiglass material. My kids love it - they do sometimes bounce off of the bottom "wave" in the slide, but it might be because they're so little.by CantuClan5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic slide, metal legs w/ plastic steps.by An anonymous customer6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made out of metal.by CommunityAnswer6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We installed the chains for the regular swing and then wrapped those around the top supporting bar. The hook into the supporting bar is closed so you can't install the hook without the chains. You can add the toddler swing to the hook and still use the regular swing when the child gets older.by Kharyssa11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought a toddler swing to use instead of one of the swings that came with it. My son did not think the way it was supposed to be installed was sturdy enough though so he installed it his own way.by rnminty11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy an infant/toddler swing & attach it in place of either the trapeze bar or one of the swings. I purchased this swing set & put an infant/toddler swing where the trapeze bar goes.by An anonymous customer11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase swing set anchors separately.by Kharyssa5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the anchoring kit sold on Walmart.com. It is very reasonable and makes the swingset very solid and it does not come off the ground.by rnminty5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?