Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$92.46 Was $142.47Save $50.01
- Reduced Price$94.74 Was $146.34Save $51.60
- Rollback$259.00 Was $359.00Save $100.00
- $159.00 List price $309.00Save $150.00
Sportspower 14' Trampoline and Safety Enclosure with Bonus Flashlight Zone
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bundle and save. Get more and spend less when you buy these items together. It's a great value to encourage active play this season - at a great value!
Sportspower 14' Trampoline and Safety Enclosure with Bonus Flashlight Zone:
- Max Weight per user: 220 lbs (100 kgs)
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel
- USA jump mat
- High-quality pad protector
- Patented "Steel-Flex" enclosure ring
- 6 legs for added stability
- Bonus Flashlight Zone provides a flashing light when kids are jumping
- One user at a time recommended
- Ships in multiple boxes
- See all Trampolines
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||150.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used a sprinkler with my trampoline but I did take the lights off first as they are easy to remove. Getting them wet might ruin them.by my2boysaregreat11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- FYI Myself and my kids love playing on the trampoline with a sprinkler under it. It's sort of like swimming but your doing flips and things on top of moving water. I agree it does need a cover for rain protection if it is not waterproof. But if it is not provided and a slip doesn't say the lights are waterproof. I would't prefer you to try.by TaeCakee283/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My kids love jumping on a trampoline with a sprinker under it, and I agree that if it can be wet in rain, it can be wet from a sprinkler.by ReynoldsFam4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not think it would hurt it because if it did then it would come with a cover for when it rains.by NavyWife313/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- why would you want a sprinkler under it??? and yes, you will ruin the light with waterby shellsdell0111/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had ours for about 2 years and it's perfect. We've had 2 adults on it at one time and we've done flips and whatnot. You'll love it.by SouthernIndianaMom3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine lasted a total of 3 months, net ripped in 2 weeks, and not a very good bounce for a 50lb. child...would not recommend for doing any kind of flipsby helpwname9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 9 year old daughter does front flips, back flips and bounces high. You will love itby shellsdell019/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this for a 4 year old and it is only large enough for one at a time and just for bouncing up and down.by Walmartertoo9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's large enough for an adult. I use ours when my kids aren't on it and there's plenty of room and bounce.by SouthernIndianaMom3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It's big enough for an adult & has a 220 lb weight limit.by TS12079/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been on it with my kids (8 & 10), and I'm 5'6, 150lbs.by Jumpoline9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oh yes, my hubby is 5'10 and 210 and uses it with no problemsby shellsdell019/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$3,004.26 Was $4629.06Save $1624.80
- Rollback$349.00 Was $499.00Save $150.00
- Reduced Price$699.99 Was $899.00Save $199.01