Check out these related products
Sportcraft 90" T.I. 5000 Turbo Hockey Table
Consider these popular products
- $6.80 Was $8.57Save $1.77
- $167.99 List price $247.00Save $79.01
- $15.26 Was $16.47Save $1.21
- Rollback$690.40 Was $797.99Save $107.59
- $40.82 Was $63.99Save $23.17
- $394.32 Was $457.57Save $63.25
- $929.99 Was $969.99Save $40.00
- $349.99 List price $429.99Save $80.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Accelerate your game room with the Sportcraft T.I. 5000 Turbo Hockey Table. This Sportcraft hockey table features a modern low-profile design that fits seamlessly into your living and play space. If you've always dreamed of owning an arcade hockey table, you're in luck. This Sportcraft T.I. 5000 Turbo Hockey Table has all the bells and whistles of your favorite arcade game with the accessibility of home. With four arcade-styles pushers and three Turbo Hockey pucks, you and your friends will get hours of fun from this game table. A Lumi-Score LED display glows on the top end rail to keep you and your friends abreast of the game score and a high gloss play field keeps the action fast and furious. If you want a to make your game room a party room, consider buying the Sportcraft T.I. 5000 Turbo Hockey Table.
Sportcraft 90" T.I. 5000 Turbo Hockey Table:
- New modern low-profile design
- ABS inner rails provide ultimate rebound
- Lumi-Score LED display glows through top end rail
- High-gloss play-field for super-fast action
- Complete with 4 arcade-style pushers and 3 Turbo Hockey pucks
- Model# 7-1-34-900
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7-1-34-900|
|Power Type:||AC Adapter & Wall Plug|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.. Its electric.by DSx210/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you need to plug into receptacle. Doesn't take batteries at allby rcfinally10/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is does not use batteries what so ever. I can take pictures if you would like the see the table.by Jaydez9/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes... This is real airhockey. It plugs into the wall and air blows out.by DSx210/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a real AIR hockey tableby rcfinally10/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the underneath of the table exposed (ie wires and the such) or is it that stuff hidden away?
- Underneath the table is exposed, but wires and cords are secured to the inside of table. Nothing is hanging to the visual eye other than the cord to plug it in the wall.by DSx210/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?