About this item
The Granite Gray SportRack 4-Bike Lock and Tilt Platform Hitch Rack lets you transport up to four bikes with less effort than regular hanging racks. The telescoping, cradle-style wheel mounts adjust for bikes of different lengths and have velcro wheel straps that quickly secure the wheels to the wheel loops, which provides stability while traveling. The 4-Bike Hitch Rack features ratcheting arms with rubber hooks that secure the bike while protecting its finish. The center post folds down for rear-of-vehicle access. Easily attach this bike rack to your 1.25-inch and two-inch hitch with the included hitch receiver lock. When not in use the bike rack conveniently folds up against your vehicle. The Granite Gray SportRack 4-Bike Lock and Tilt Platform Hitch Rack has an overall carrying capacity of 180 pounds.
SportRack 4-Bike Lock and Tilt Platform Hitch Rack, Granite Gray:
- Transport up to 4 bikes with less effort than regular hanging racks
- Telescoping, cradle-style wheel mounts adjust to accept bikes of different lengths
- Velcro wheel straps quickly secure the wheels to the wheel loops
- Provides stability while traveling
- Features ratcheting arms with rubber hooks that secure the bike
- Center post tilts down for rear of vehicle access
- Easily attach this rack to your 1.25" and 2" hitch with the included hitch receiver lock
- When not in use it conveniently folds up against your vehicle
- 4 Bike Hitch Mount Rack Weight capacity: 180 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 49.5"L x 47"W x 35.25"H
- 4-Bike Hitch Rack Model# SR2902LR
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||67.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.5 x 47.0 x 35.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.