About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
SportRack J-Stacker Kayak Carrier:
- Easy to use with no adjustment needed; just lift boat and place it in
- Quick on/off hardware ensures rapid installation on and removal from most OEM and aftermarket crossbars (maximum 3.5" crossbar diameter)
- Includes 2 heavy-duty tie-down straps with cam-buckle and 2 ropes with galvanized steel bumper hooks
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ABR511|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You get 2 J Racks and the needed parts to secure and transport 1 kayak.by Florida9153/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with 2 j racks, one for each crossbar. 2 sets of mounting bolts, two good tie-downs, and front and rear safety ropes.. i have an oval cross bar 3 inches wide, it fits great, this also fits square and rectangular cross bars.by wadoman9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 j-racks made to carry one kayak. It is a set.by Shylana8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One ABR511 has all of the components you need to transport one kayak, 2 j carriers, mounting hardware and straps.by Thule22/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How much clearance is needed between the cross bar and the roof of the car for this carrier?
- not much clearance needed, i have only 3 inches and it fits with room to spare, it comes with two sets of mounting bolts, one set shorter than the other for different installation requirementsby wadoman9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 inches maybe.by Shylana8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a difficult question to answer due to the differences in roof racks that either come with the car from the factory or available in the aftermarket. The hardware itself only takes up about 2" and you need room to mount the knobs. Please look up you vehicle in the fit guide on this page.by Thule210/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a mini van and two kayaks can I use this system for my two kayaks? Do I need to buy two sets?
- no this carrier is only for one kayak, you can buy a twin stacker for a little more moneyby wadoman9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for only one kayak. You would need 2 sets. Although we only use one rack, because when using the one set, the kayak is turned on it's side and that leaves room to strap the other kayak, bottom down, next to it safely on the roof rack.by Shylana8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ABR511 kayak carrier comes with everything needed to mount ONE kayak onto a roof rack. You would need to purchase two of the ABR511 to carry 2 kayaks. Please refer to the fit guide above to make sure that this item will work with your vehicle's roof rack.by Thule23/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $52.11 Was $64.98Save $12.87
- $59.00 Was $79.82Save $20.82
- $10.62 Was $16.99Save $6.37
- $67.99 Was $79.92Save $11.93