Customers also viewed these products
- $75.00 Was $79.82Save $4.82
SportRack 2-Bike 2EZ Hitch Platform Bicycle Carrier Model #30901
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$252.01 List price $327.75Save $75.74
- Reduced Price$262.14 List price $340.91Save $78.77
- $16.80 List price $19.44Save $2.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transport your bikes easily with the SportRack 2-Bike 2EZ Hitch Platform Bicycle Carrier. This 2-bike carrier can easily hold two bikes and has a weight capacity up to 90 lbs. With rubberized hooks that protect your bikes' finish, the Sportrack Bicycle Carrier offers an impressive combination of design and durability when you want to safely transport your bikes. The hooks and wheel trays that come with the SportRack 2-Bike 2EZ Hitch Platform Bicycle Carrier adjust to fit all bike frames and sizes. A center post folds down when you need to access the rear of your vehicle. The 2-Bike Carrier fits 1.25" and 2" receivers, and your hitch must have a minimum Class II rating. This SportRack 2-Bike Hitch Platform Bicycle Carrier measures 35.25" long x 11.75" wide x 7" high.
SportRack A30901 Bicycle Carrier, 2-Bike 2EZ Hitch Platform:
- Bike rack carries one or two bikes
- Maximum weight capacity: 90 lbs.
- Rubberized hooks on the SportRack A30901 bicycle carrier protect bike finishes
- Hooks and wheel trays adjust to fit all bike frames and sizes
- Center post folds down for rear-of-vehicle access
- Bicycle carrier for cars fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A30901|
|Primary Shelf ID:||976000|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the top tube clamp will come down far enough to hold a ladies bike or you might consider a top tube adapter bar for about $20by Whheelman6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I have a hybrid ladies Schwinn and it works amazingly!by kstan176/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does for the "braces" are adjustable to suit the ladies bike.by Ronfran4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the attachment hook adjusts so that it easily secures different frame styles.by Thule23/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Myronjudyby myronjudy3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the padded j hook arm will adjust and secure almost any type bike frame and the bike trays also adjust to hold the tires in place.by Thule23/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3" will nor fit.by Armi19/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A scooter may exceed the weight the carrier can handle.by Gator06439/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the gap is 2.75inch wide. the holders are heavy duty steel.by monkeldad8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Wheel Mounts measure 2-1/2" wide by 14-1/2" long. The maximum weight is 90lbs.by Thule28/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the distance allowance from the pin hole to thetire cradle on the rack? thank you
- the tire cradle can be moved about and fastened at a desired position. I have adjusted it short to fit my 8yr olds bicycle and adjusted it long to carry my mnt. bike to.by Armi111/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20inches, to the center of the main center pole. and it uses a "bolt" to hold it in the hitch. the bolt makes it tight in the hitch.by monkeldad11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- •Measures 12" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the closest wheel mountby Thule25/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$89.00 Was $99.00Save $10.00
- $127.50 Was $133.60Save $6.10
- Rollback$14.18 Was $15.59Save $1.41
- $47.70 Was $64.98Save $17.28
- $140.79 Was $185.00Save $44.21