About this item
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir introduces a mysterious girl named Maya who has been hiding in the shadows of an old house. Players must help Maya break free from a terrifying curse by aiding her escape from the clutches of a malevolent woman in black. By using the Nintendo 3DS system's built-in camera, players can view Maya in their own surroundings as the game's eerie events unfold.
- The included "diary of faces" is a gateway into the game's absorbing Story Mode. When viewed through the lenses of the Nintendo 3DS camera, each page of the book displays a variety of augmented-reality experiences.
- Some pages of the book come to life in the form of video segments that reveal past events and shed light on the game's central mysterious storyline. Others appear to send spirits floating into players' real-world surroundings. Some page even summons players to virtually enter a haunted house where Maya is hiding.
- Additional modes let players use the system's camera in spooky ways. In Spirit Photography, they can take photos at their leisure and watch as haunting visions appear within the pictures. Spirit Check, lets them snap pictures of themselves and their friends to uncover the eerie spirits that surround them. In Spirit Challenge, they can put their own face or a friend's face on a spirit and then battle it.
- Players can also use the notebook with their Nintendo 3DS system to face other challenges involving a mix of memory, hide-and-seek and other game play elements all with a supernatural twist.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.13|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.53 x 4.875 x 5.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question