Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions allows players to travel through four different worlds as distinctly different versions of Spider-Man from four universes across Marvel lore. The Amazing Spider-Man experience delivers innovative web combat and visuals in a world that pays tribute to the classic era of the legendary Super Hero. In contrast, Spider-Man Noir features a cunning and covert depiction of Spider-Man, who utilizes shadows to perform stealth takedowns in a 1930's-influenced, black-and-white cinematic environment. Gamers are challenged to battle fan-favorite villains such as the lethal Kraven and a custom, never-before-seen Noir version of Hammerhead, in a quest to restore the fabric of reality.
- Explore four distinct, dramatic settings. From the pen-and-ink-styled Amazing Spider-Man to the moody, 1930s Noir to the the futuristic 2099 to the vivid Ultimate, each dimension has its own visual art design that brings Spider-Man to life.
- Experience Spider-Man x4, with unique strengths for each world. Discover unexpected and truly exciting gameplay mechanics that highlight the distinguishing characteristics of Spide-Man in each world, from the shadowed stealth attacks of Spider-Man Noir to the free-falling of Spider-Man 2099 and more.
- Go beyond the traditional New York City with a myriad of locations and styles. Venture through jungles, train yards, military bases and more. Even New York City provides surprises and variety as it's updated to reflect the unique time period of each of the four dimensions.
- Immerse yourself in truly epic boss battles. Boss-themed levels bring the environments, music and pacing in tune with some of the most thrilling, iconic villains from Spider-Man lore, including the lethal Carnage and the never-before-seen Hammerhead Noir. Deliver damage up close and personal with a first-person perspective during key moments of battle where strategy is key to success.
- Variety, variety, variety: With four vastly different worlds to explore, new abilities to uncover, plus multiple costumes and bonues to unlock, you'll discover new surprises around every corner.
- NDS Exclusives: Experience high-octane action and master strategic puzzles in this non-linear 3D side-scrolling handheld version of the game with exclusive villains such as Sivermane 2099 and Calypso Noir.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence