Similar items in stock
Sphygmomanometer Kit With Stethoscope And Thermometer 1/EA
Customers also viewed these products
- $39.88 Was $44.98Save $5.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prestige Medical RA-72 Sphygmomanometer Kit With Stethoscope And Thermometer 1/EA
- Nylon sphygmomanometer with index and range markings, artery indicator label and gauge holder
- Standard inflation bulb and manometer gauge
- 22 inch black Sprague stethoscope
- Fahrenheit digital thermometer
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 2.8 x 5.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Two separate pieces.by Woodslawn5/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 2 separate devices. The stethoscope also comes with different ear tips and different sizes of diaphragms that you can screw on.by nursingstudent201211/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's actually a 3 piece set. Including the thermomater.by scepticle7/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 seperate piecesby PCAONC4/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size of the arm band is an adult size.by Woodslawn5/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the arm band is considered adult size. The stethoscope as both bell and diaphram. The stethoscope is seperate from the cuff.by NursingStudent0820129/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Armband length is 21 inches, end to end. Stethoscope has both bell & diaphram and different sizes of both. Stethoscope is separate.by 10acgal9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sphygmomanometer is the meter that is attached to the cuff.by Woodslawn5/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a sphygomomanometer is just the actual name of a BP cuff. I guess technically if you say "BP cuff" it simply refers to the part that's wrapped around the arm, and the entire device is the sphygmomanometer.by nursingstudent201211/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- See the dial with the black bulb? That's it. The cuff attaches to it. The cuff is the part that wraps around the arm. The bulb and dial you see ( the sphygmomanometer) attach to it with a tube. For anyone looking at this product for home use..... you're probably better off with one of the automatic BP monitors unless you've been trained to use one of these. Next time you're at the doctor's office have the nurse run you through how to use one before you purchase. The accuracy of the reading you get it completely dependent on your own hearing and calculations. You'll also need to take the pulse manually if you need it, whereas the automatic monitors generally include a pulse reading. They're also very accurate.by nurse411/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?